Do what you love for the greater good
- Working alongside nurses on the frontlines to help them make their ideas a reality
- Close the gap between your technical knowledge and what nurses need on the frontline of healthcare?
- Transform healthcare
- Great reason to contribute to an open source project
Advance your skills and/or career?
- Hands-on learning of new technologies and tools
- Working alongside Microsoft technical people on a project
How do I learn more?
Official Registration is not yet open
No Healthcare experience? No problem!
That’s what the nurses are for (and we’ll have some tech-y health industry people there too)
Don’t have the skills on the tech and tools the team needs? No problem!
Your background on any tools and tech are likely more than what the nurses bring – and we’ll have some MSFT mentors in a variety of areas there to help you.
Check with your employer(s)
Some employers have policies around employees moonlighting and working on open source
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE HACK?
- Make all the work from the hack to be open sourced so your team as well as others can contribute to the code base
- Start a business based on the ideas and work you’ve done in the hackathon! (It’d be rude not to at least invite the rest of your hackathon team!)
- Or you can simply appreciate the experience and go back to your regular day 🙂