To help maximize your hackathon experience and outcome, we have curated some materials to help get you started:
- Missed any of our NurseHack4Health Workshops? Check out our archive of recorded sessions here.
- Learn more about preparing for our hackathon with our Nurse Innovation Hackathon Skills and Resources site.
- Explore some of the skills that make great nurse innovators with the Johnson & Johnson Nurse Innovation 101 Hub.
- Read a guide from leading nurse innovators on crafting the perfect hackathon pitch.
- Watch our recap videos from NurseHack4Health: Pandemic Management Improving Education & Communication and NurseHack4Health: COVID-19 Virtual Hackathon to hear what to expect during our event.
- Get inspired by one of our Nurse Hackathon success stories: Johnson & Johnson Nurse Innovation Fellow Jennifferre Mancillas, Anthony Scarpone-Lambert and Lumify Care.
Once you have registered for NurseHack4Health, you can access additional materials on the Microsoft Teams channel.
Are you interested in keeping up-to-date with the Johnson & Johnson Nurse Innovation Platform, including notification of upcoming events, stories from other nurse innovators and additional innovation resources? Please click here to sign up for the monthly Notes on Nursing e-newsletter.